The Educational Crisis Scholarship Support, an HDFC Bank Parivartan has issued HDFC Scholarship 2020 Application Link to those peoples who are facing a personal/economic requirement. If you are also an eligible candidate then don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill the application form before the last date of the application form from the below-given link. So this is a golden opportunity for those students who want financial supports to complete their higher study.
The submission of the HDFC Scholarship application form 2020 is scheduled to begin in the month of July 2020 and will continue till the second week of August 2020. All the details related to the HDFC Scholarship application form like eligibility criteria, last date, etc are given below. Read all the instructions carefully before filling the application form. In this, According to the Official Details, the selected candidates will receive an HDFC scholarship amount of Rs. 25000/- and annual academic fee up to a maximum of Rs. 10000/- for school students in the form of DD or check on 30th October 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
- Scholars from Government School or Private school in classes 6 to 12 and Students undergoing a calamity situation are qualified to apply for this scheme.
- College students pursuing Under-graduate/Post-graduate Fulltime/Part-time Degree/ Diploma courses in colleges or universities recognized under UGC/AICTE/State/Central Government rules and guidelines
- Students undergoing a crisis situation.
- Department will publish the final selected list on the basis of the HDFC ECSS Scheme Merit List for the HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship.
How to Fill the Scholarship Form
- First of all, go to the official website of the department www.hdfcbank.com/Scholarship.
- After that check all the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- After that fill all the details in the HDFC bank scholarship form and upload all the required documents in pdf/jpeg formate.
- And, at last click on the submit button for the submission.
Apply Online:– Click Here