Indian Ordnance Factory OFRC released the Indian Ordnance Factory OFRC Recruitment 2020. You can see all the details about this job which is given below. Ordnance Factory Board – Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre (OFRC) invites online applications from Indian citizens for engagement of 56th batch (for Non-ITI & ITI Category) of Trade Apprentices under the ‘Apprentices Act 1961’ in Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories located in different states across India. As the latest notification of OFB Apprentice, there are 6060 vacancies are available for Trade Apprentice posts.
So, If you are also eligible candidates for applying for this job then don’t miss this opportunity and apply for this job before the last date of the application form. The registration date of this jobs is starts from 10.01.2020 and the last date of application form is09.02.2020. Before apply to this IOF Apprentice posts candidates must register themselves @ www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
OFB recruitment process will be done on the basis of test/ interview/ merit list. Shortlisted aspirants will be placed anywhere in India. The applicants fill the application form only via online mode, offline mode is not available.
Details of OFB Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Total Vacancy: 6060
- Starting Date of online application form: 10.01.2020
- Last Date of online application form: 09.02.2020
- Official Website: ofb.gov.in
[table id=36 /]
Educational Qualification for OFRC Recruitment 2020
- For Non-ITI Category: candidates should pass 10th or Madhyamik from a recognized board of India.
- For ITI Category: candidates should pass Matriculate & ITI from recognized board or institute of India.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- The age limit should be 15 to 24 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- OFB recruitment process will be done on the basis of test/ interview/ merit list.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Before apply to this IOF Apprentice posts candidates must register themselves at apprenticeship.gov.in.
- Rs.100 for all candidates and No fee for SC/ST/PWD/FEMALE/TRANSGENDER candidates.
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to Apply for this Job
- Go to the official website of the department “ofb.gov.in”.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement for engagement of 56th batch of Trade Apprentices”, click on the advertisement.
- After that, the notification will be open. Read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Finally, click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Apply Online: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here