National Informatics Centre Delhi has issued a latest notification(NIC Recruitment 2020)for the recruitment of Scientist, Scientific/Technical Assistant Vacancy at 495 posts. Interested candidates can apply by 26 March 2020. So all the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment before the last date of the application form which is 26 March 2020. This is a golden opportunity for those students who want to make their career in the banking field (private sector). You can apply in NIC Delhi recruitment from 29 February 2020 to 26 March 2020.
Also See:- DTE Assam Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these jobs before the last date of the submission of the application form. Other details about this Jobs 2020, NIC Recruitment 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
- Candidates should have Graduate or equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 35 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 29 February 2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 26 March 2020.
- For General/OBC Candidates application fee: Rs.500/-.
- SC/ST/ PWD/ Women candidates application fee: Nil.
Must See:- IBM Recruitment 2020 Available Apply Online
- For Scientist, Scientific/Technical Assistant pay scale Rs, 33800/- to 106700/-.
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for NIC Recruitment 2020
- First, go to the official website of the department which is https://www.nic.in/
- After that go to the career section and click on apply online.
- After that notification page will be open, read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
- After that fill the application form and click on the submit button for the submission of the application form.
Apply Online:- Click Here
Official Notification:– Click Here