About RGS-IBG Postgraduate Research:-
The Royal Geographical Society with IBG (RGS-IBG) releases the application forms for Postgraduate Research Awards from students pursuing Ph.D. courses and ready to undertake fieldwork/ data collection in the United Kingdom or overseas preferably in research related to geographical knowledge and its applied benefits. The total amount of award is 500GBP to 2000GBP.
This educational award is activated for the UK and international students and having the aim of supporting a postgraduate research program in the UK or overseas.
Eligibility Criteria for this award:-
- Eligible Countries: Home (UK) and International.
- Be pursuing a Ph.D. in geographical fieldwork or data collection in the UK or overseas.
Required Documents for the RGS-IBG Postgraduate Research Award 2019:-
- Updated CV in almost one page.
- Commencement year and intended completion date of the postgraduate course in which you are studying.
- Title and a brief abstract of the intended project which you want to present(max 100 words).
- Aims and objectives of the project (max 250 words).
- The detailed description of the proposed research project (max 500 words).
- A concise summary of plans for disseminating the results of the research (max 100 words).
- Risk and safety management plan (max 300 words).
- A complete itemized budget detailing the financial support required by the recipient.
How to Apply:-
- Write an email which contains full personal and contact details, Complete details about your postgraduate study.
- Attach all the relevant documents.
- Send the completed application form to the official site of RGS-IBG(firstname.lastname@example.org).
- read complete information at email@example.com.
All the selected candidates will be informed through the email.
- The last date to fill this application form is to 23 November 2019.
For more official details:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here