Haryana Welfare Department released the Haryana Scholarship 2019-20 online application form on its official website. The main objective of this scholarship to help those students who are economically weak and can not complete their higher studies. This scholarship is provided to all the categories of the student(SC/ST, General).
The Welfare of Schedule Castes and Backward Classes Department of Haryana from time to time usually brings the new scheme to develop the youth of the state. The main mission of this scholarship to target the students who are not able to go for higher studies and desire for the same. Be it General or SC/ST; the Haryana Welfare Society wants to encourage education in all the categories.
Required Documents for Haryana Scholarship 2019-20:-
- All the mark sheet and pass certificate.
- Income certificate.
- caste Certificate.
- Passport size photo.
- Scanned signature.
- Domicile certificate.
- Bank account and passbook details.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Scholarship 2019-20:-
- The total income of the family will not be more than 2 lacs.
- The students must have more than 50% marks in class 12th.
- The candidate must be domicile and permanent residence of Haryana state.
- The candidates who want to opt for higher studies are eligible for this scheme.
- The benefit of the scholarship shall not be awarded to more than two members of a family.
[table id=26 /]
How to Apply for Haryana Scholarship:-
- Visit the official website of the Haryana welfare department(“hryscbcschemes.in”).
- Now, Click on “Apply for Post Matric Scholarship”.
- Check all the entire instruction and then press on the “Proceed to Registration” button.
- After that fill all the essential details like Name, Date of Birth, Category, Aadhaar Number, Mobile No., Email ID, Security Question & Answer.
- Choose Password After filling these details correctly and press on the “Save & Proceed”.
- After that, you get a password, On your mobile number. then verify it.
- After that Login with your “Application ID” and “Password”.
- After that fill the application form correctly.
Apply Online:– Click Here