SBI Recruitment 2020 Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only. Interested & Eligible Candidates can apply online from 03.01.2020 TO 26.01.2020. As per the SBI Recruitment 2020 notification, these 9753 vacancies are allocated for Clerk posts.
SBI Clerk recruitment apply online link and notification is available in sbi.co.in careers. SBI will recruit the aspirants on the basis of written test (preliminary & main exam). After that selected applicants will be engaged anywhere in India. Applicants must have completed any graduate from a recognized university. Applicants have to pay the required fee online.
SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2020:
All the important details related to this job is given below:
[table id=33 /]
Also, See: Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
- Applicants must have completed any graduate from a recognized university.
- However, check the notification for educational qualification.
- The age limit of the candidates must be in between 20 to 28 years.
- SBI will recruit the aspirants on the basis of written test (preliminary & main exam).
Mode Of Examination:
- Candidates can apply to this recruitment via online mode only and the exam also is based on the online mode.
- Rs.750 for General/OBC/EWS candidates and
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD/XS candidates.
Mode of Payment:
- The application fee can be done only through online mode– Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking, etc.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2020:
- First, Go to the official website of the department sbi.co.in.
- Click “Careers” select “Latest Announcements”.
- Find the advertisement number “RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES)(Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/20)” click an advertisement.
- After that, the Notification page will be open, read all the eligibility criteria carefully before filling the application form.
- To apply click “Apply Online” to enter your details correctly and make the payment online.
- Finally, click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Apply Online: Click Here
Official Notification: Click here