Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR (SDSC SHAR) releases the SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2020 online application from eligible candidates for the post of Nurse, Lab Technician & Fireman in various disciplines. In this recruitment, and only Indian citizens can apply. As per the SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2020 Advertisement No. SDSC SHAR/RMT/01/2020, nearly 12 vacancies were allocated for this ISRO SDSC notification. Applicants should possess SSLC/SSC or its equivalent and attain certain age limitations. The mode of Selection will be Written Test and/or Skill Test.
Also See:- Census Recruitment 2020 Available Apply Now
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these jobs before the last date of the application form. Other details about this Census Recruitment 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
Details About ISRO SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2020
|Advertisement No||No. SDSC SHAR/RMT/01/2020|
|Designation||Nurse, Lab Technician & Fireman|
|SDSC Job Vacancies||12|
|Work Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|SDSC SHAR Apply Online Registration Status||Available from 07.03.2020|
|ISRO SDSC Online Application Submission||27.03.2020|
- Applicants should possess SSLC/SSC or its equivalent + First Class Diploma in Nursing/ Medical Laboratory Technology recognized by State/Central Government.
- Check Advertisements for educational qualifications.
- Age limit should be 18 to 25 years for Fireman and 18 to 35 years for others.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- The mode of Selection will be Written Test and Skill Test/ Endurance Test.
- Charge of Rs. 100 will be applicable for each application.
- Applications will be received only through online mode.
- The fee may be paid online through Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
How to Apply for SDSC SHAR Vacancy
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website of the department which is https://apps.shar.gov.in/Advt012020/main.jsp
- Click “Career” from the menu bar.
- Find & choose “Advertisement No. SDSC SHAR/RMT/01/2020 dated 07.03.2020”.
- After that notification will be open, read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
- After that fill the application form and attach all the required documents.
- After filling the application form click on the submit button for the submission of application form
Apply Online:– Click Here