Modi Foundation is in the process to issue the Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship 2020 Online Application from Class 8th to 12th students. The main objective of the foundation behind this scholarship scheme is to support the students financial. The related department Modi foundation is willing to award such a golden chance to all such proving students. One may lucky to get up to 100% scholarship. The application form available soon.
For the latest update, candidates can bookmark our official web page and stay connected with us.
Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship Scholarship plays a very important role for all those students who need financial aid. Through this scholarship scheme, all 10th Passed Students get a high amount and they will also be positive to achieve their dreams to their own.
Eligibility Criteria for this Scholarship:-
- Applicants must be studying in Class 8 to 12
- Students must be the citizen of India and belong to Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, West UP states.
Complete Details About Scholarship:-
- 1st -Rs.50, 000 cash prize, 25 students.
- 2nd -Rs. 40, 000 cash prize, 50 students.
- 3rd -Rs.30, 000 cash prize, 75 students.
- 4th -Rs.15, 000 cash prize, 100 students.
- 5th –Rs.8, 000 cash prize, 250 students.
Required Documents for this Scholarship:-
- Admission Letter
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Study Cost Statement
- signed loan application form
- Proof of identity
- PAN Card, AADHAR card of student and parent/guardian
- IT returns or IT assessment order of the previous two years of the co-borrower
- parent/guardian income
- Statement of assets and liabilities of parent/guardian
How to Apply this Application Form:-
- Check all the eligibility criteria which are given above.
- Click the scholarship link which is given to the homepage.
- Fill all the details correctly.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Complete the payment.
- After that submit the application form.
Official website: www.modifoundation.co.in.
Also See:- Top 8 brain exercise that boosts your memory