The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is releasing the UPPSC Nayab Tehsildar Recruitment 2020 Notification to fill 1000 posts. Total vacancies will be filled through two mediums. In which 400 posts will be filled through direct recruitment and the remaining 600 vacancies will be filled through departmental promotion.
UPPSC Nayab Tehsildar 2020, The eligibility criteria, Age Criteria, Qualification, Pay Scale other information may grab through the official notification. UPPSC will release on the official website of the department.
Important Related Dates:-
- Registration and Fee Deposition Start Date: 13 December 2019
- Registration and Fee Deposition Last Date: 10 January 2020
- Application Submission Last Date: 13 January 2020
- Examination Dates: Updated soon
- Official Website: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Required Documents before Attend the Written Exam:-
- UPPSC Admit Card.
- School/College ID/Aadhar Card or Passport.
- Produce all the same documents which are mentioned above to the invigilator on request.
- Students will not be permitted in the examination hall without the Admit Card and a valid ID.
How to Fill the Application form:-
- First, visit the official website of the UPPSC:- http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
- After that hit on the “Click here to Apply Online”.
- After that hit on “Apply”.
- After that read all the instructions carefully and fill the application form.
- Attached all the required documents.
- Do registration carefully by filling all asked information in the form.
- After that complete the fee payment process.
- Check all details once before paying the application fee.
- And , In the last submit the application form.