Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released the IOCL Recruitment 2020, Non-Executive Personnel job notification for the post of Junior Engineering Assistant/ Junior Technical Assistant in various disciplines for 37 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/ Diploma/ ITI with the one-year relevant experience can apply for Junior Engineering Asst job. All the eligible candidates can apply for this job. All the details eligibility criteria are given below.
Important Dates Related to IOCL Recruitment 2020:-
- Date of openings of online application form: 20.12.2019
- Last date of submission of online application form: 17.01.2020
- Last date of receipt of print out of online application form along with supporting documents by date: 01.02.2020
- Written test exam date:02.02.2020 (Sunday)
- Date of publication of written test results: 07.02.2020
IOCL Recruitment 2020 Details:-
- Jobs Name:- Junior Engineering Assistant/ Junior Technical Assistant.
- Qualifications:- B.Sc/Diploma/ITI
- Experience:- 1 Year
- Salary:- Rs.25,000-1,05,000/-Month
- Vacancies:- 37
- Application fee: General, EWS, and OBC (NCL): Rs.150/-
- Mode of Payment: Through SBI e- collect only
- Written Exam.
- Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).
For more details:- click here
Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria:-
- 3 years Diploma in Chemical/Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or
- B. Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks in for OBC candidates and 45% for ST.
- Experience: Minimum one year of post-qualification experience in operation of the pump house, fired heater, compressor, distillation column, reactor, etc.
- The age of the applicant should be in the range of Min. Age- 18 Years. Max. Age- 26 Years.
How to Fill the Application Form:-
- First, go to the official website of the IOCL:- https://www.iocrefrecruit.in.
- After that, hit on the button “Apply”
- read all the instructions carefully before apply the application form.
- After that, click on the Next button and fill personal details.
- In this section upload sour signature and passport size photograph.
- After that fill the qualification details and experience.
- And in the last pay the application fee online.
- And at last, submit the application form.
Apply Online:- Click Here