The Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited will soon release the Bharat Petroleum Scholarship 2020 for all the students who pursue higher education in India or abroad. The main objective of the Corporation is to support students who face a financial hurdle in pursuing their studies.
BPCL Scholarship is Application form twice during the year i.e. once between 1st May – 31st May and then again between 1st September and November. Applications received by BPCL after the due date will not be considered. If you are also one of the eligible candidates then don’t miss this golden opportunity and Bharat Petroleum Online Form through the link which is mention before the last date.
Also See:- MIDHANI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these jobs before the last date of the submission of the application form. Other details about this scholarship 2020, Bharat Petroleum Scholarship 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
Eligibility Criteria for Bharat Petroleum Scholarship
- Students should be of Indian National.
- The applicant’s age should not exceed more than 25 years.
- Applicants have secured at least 60 % marks in graduate courses.
- Indian National students who are less than 25 years of age as of September
- Further, Applicants must have protected 65 % in the art stream and 70 % for science and commerce.
- According to the latest notification applicants with confirmed admission to any postgraduate course in any reputed college India or abroad are qualified to apply.
Must See:- UKSSSC JE Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Here
How to Apply for Bharat Petroleum Scholarship 2020
- First, go to the official website of the department which is http://erecruit.ap.nic.in/
- Click “Career” to find the advertisement click on the advertisement.
- After that notification page will be open, read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
- After that fill the application form and click on the submit button for the submission of the application form.
Apply Now:- Click Here