Uttarakhand State government has released the UKSSSC JE Recruitment 2020. This is a golden opportunity for the Candidates who are looking to get Jobs in the Uttarakhand State. Now for those Candidates, this UKSSSC Junior Engineer Notification PDF is helpful in order to make their career better in this Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) Jobs by simply getting this 121 Junior Engineer (Civil) Jobs after attending all type of the selection Rounds which is organized for this UKSSSC JE jobs
Also See:- AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
So all the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment before the last date of the application form which is 02-04-2020. This is a golden opportunity for those students who want to make their career in the JE Recruitment field (government sector).
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these jobs before the last date of the submission of the application form. Other details about this Jobs 2020, UKSSSC JE Recruitment 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
- For this UKSSSC JE Recruitment, the Candidates needed to complete their Diploma Or graduation 0r the Post-graduation is required.
- For more details check the official notification which is given below.
The Age Limit for this UKSSSC JE Jobs are
- Minimum: 21 Years.
- Maximum: 42 Years.
- Notification Date: 28-02-2020
- The Starting date of application form: 03-03-2020
- The last date of filling application form: 02-04-2020
- Last date of fee payment: 04-04-2020
- Tentative Date Of Written Examination: June 2020
- Based On the Written exam & Interview, the Candidates will be given these UKSSSC JE Posts.
The application fee that is required to pay for this UKSSSC JE Application Form Are
- General/OBC – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 150/-
- The UKSSSC JE Salary that is given for this UKSSSC JE Jobs selected candidates is ₹44900 – 142400 per month (Level-7).
How to Apply for UKSSSC JE Recruitment 2020
- First, go to the official website of the department which is www.sssc.uk.gov.in
- Then start to enroll necessary Details In the UKSSSC JE Registration Form.
- After completion of the registration, one ID and Password is generated for the candidates.
- Now on the Login Link, enter the validated credentials.
- After that go to the career section and click on apply online.
- After that notification page will be open, read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
- After that fill the application form and click on the submit button for the submission of the application form.
Apply Online:- Click Here
Official Notification:- Click Here