All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bathinda Punjab has released the AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment 2020 for the recruitment of Professor, Faculty Vacancy at 121 posts. So all the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment before the last date of the application form which is 27 March 2020. This is a golden opportunity for those students who want to make their career in the banking field (government sector).
Also See:- DNH SSB Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these jobs before the last date of the submission of the application form. Other details about this Jobs 2020, AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
- Candidates should have Post Graduate, DM, MD or equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution or equivalent from a recognized university.
- For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates age limit should be Maximum 40 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Central Government Rule Regulation.
- Notification Date: 28 February 2020.
- The Challan form of application form will be available on the PGI website: 19 March 2020.
- The last date of deposit of application fee in the Bank: 23 March 2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 27 March 2020.
- For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs: 1000/-
- For SC/ST candidates application fee Rs: 500/-
- For more application fee details go to the official notification.
- Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
- More selection process details please go to the below official notification.
How to Apply for AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment 2020
- First, go to the official website of the department which is http://pgimer.edu.in/PGIMER_PORTAL/PGIMERPORTAL/home.jsp
- After that go to the career section and click on apply online.
- After that notification page will be open, read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
- After that fill the application form and click on the submit button for the submission of the application form.
Apply Online:– Click Here
Official Notification:– Click Here