Karnataka Public Service Commission has released the KPSC Recruitment 2020 in Karnataka State. Recently Karnataka KPSC has circulated new job notification kpsc.kar.nic.in on 29.02.2020. Candidates who want to get KPSC jobs in Karnataka those candidates can use these KPSC jobs 2020. Eligible applicants will make the online registration www.kpscrecruitment.in/RPS/Home.aspx from 09.03.2020. The last date for submission of online application is 09.04.2020. So all the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment before the last date of the application form. This is a golden opportunity for those students who want to make their career in the Public Service (government sector).
Also See:- AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these jobs before the last date of the submission of the application form. Other details about this Jobs 2020, KPSC Recruitment 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
Details of KPSC Karnataka Recruitment 2020
- Job Name:- Junior Assistant / Second Division Assistant (RPC & HK)
- Pay Scale:- Rs.21400 – 42000
- Total Vacancy:- 1279
- Starting Date for Submission of online application:- 09.03.2020
- Last Date for Submission of online application:- 09.04.2020
- Last date for payment:- 13.04.2020
- Official website:- kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Candidates must have passed 12th Std/ Diploma/ ITI.
- Check Advertisements for educational qualifications.
- Aspirants age limit should be between 18 to 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- KPSC will select the aspirants on the basis of the written exam & interview.
- Online applications only will be accepted.
How to apply KPSC Recruitment 2020
- First, go to the official website of the department which is kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Click “Notification“to find the advertisement for the above-said posts.
- After that notification page will be open, read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
- After that fill the application form and click on the submit button for the submission of the application form.
Apply Online:- Click Here