Employees State Insurance Corporation is going to released ESIC Recruitment 2020 for 106 vacancies via a walk-in interview in Karnataka, Hyderabad & Uttar Pradesh state. Recently ESIC has announced the new job notification for Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Senior Residents, etc posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Karnataka, Hyderabad & UP may attend the interview from 03.02.2020 to 06.03.2020. All the eligibility criteria vacancy, upcoming ESIC Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Employees State Insurance Corporation Jobs 2020 notification & application form is available @ www.esic.nic.in. Applicants should possess Degree/ PG Degree/ BDS/ MBBS from recognized university. This is a golden opportunity for those applicants who are interested in the central government job. So all the interested candidates can apply for this job before the last date of the application form which is 06 March 2020. Age limit of the candidates should be between 30 years to 69 years. The selection process will be based on a walk-in-interview. After that selected candidates will be appointed at Karnataka, Hyderabad & Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicants should possess Degree/ PG Degree/ BDS/ MBBS from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit of the applicants should be between 30 years to 69 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on a walk-in-interview.
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2020
- First, Go to official website of the department esic.nic.in.
- Click “Recruitment” to find the advertisement for the above-said posts, click on the advertisement.
- After that, Notification will open read it carefully and check the Eligibility criteria.
- Download the application form then fill-up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at the prescribed venue.
Official Notification 1: Click Here
Official Notification 2: Click Here
Official Notification 3: Click Here
Official Website: esic.nic.in