The IndiaMART has released the India Mart Recruitment 2020 online application form2020. IndiaMART is India’s largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. Under this recruitment Customer Operations Manager, Area Sales Manager, Executive / Senior Executive / AM – Tele Sales, Assistant Sales Manager, and many various posts available.
Candidates who have more passion and interest in Internet Marketing can use this opportunity. SO don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill the application form before the last date of the application form.
In this recruitment both freshers and experienced applicants for the above said position. The IndiaMART recruitment process will be based on the following stages Written Test or Aptitude Test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, and HR interview.
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job before the last date of the application form. Other details about this India Mart Recruitment 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
- Aspirants should possess degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA.
- Should have prescribed experience.
Selection Process of IndiaMART
- Written Test or Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Indiamart Limited Job Description
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on a daily basis.
- Develop new user-facing features & Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Responsible for team training, hand-holding and ensuring high retention of the team.
- Be responsible for working on web applications using ASP.Net.
How to Apply for India Mart Recruitment 2020
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website of the department which is https://corporate.indiamart.com/.
- After that, Pick “Careers” from the menu bar & select “Current Openings” from the dropdown.
- Click on the above-said job description.
- After that notification will be open read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
- If you are eligible you can click the “Apply” button then enter your essential details.
- After filling the application form click on the submit button for the submission of the application form.
Apply Online:– Click Here