Indian Oil Corporation Limited currently released the IOCL Recruitment 2020. IOCL invites online applications from eligible candidates for engagement of 500 Technical & Non-Technical Apprentices for the year 2019-2020 at the following locations like Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa & Union Territory of Dadra & Nagar Haveli. As per the IOCL Apprentice Official Notification, these 500 vacancies are allocated for Indian Oil Apprentice Vacancy 2020. Eligible candidates will make the IOCL Apprentice online registration from 22.02.2020 to 20.03.2020.
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these jobs before the last date of the submission form which is 20.03.2020. Other details about this Jobs 2020, IOCL Recruitment 2020, IOCL Career like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Details of Indian Oil Apprentice Vacancy 2020
- Advertisement Number:- Advertisement No.IOCL/MKTG/WR/APPR.2019-20/2
- Total Vacancy:- 500
- Job Location:- Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa & Union Territory of Dadra&Nagar Haveli
- IOCL Website:- www.iocl.com
Important Date Related with Job
- DATE OF OPENING OF ONLINE APPLICATION:- 22.02.2020
- LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION:- 20.03.2020
- TENTATIVE DATE FOR DOWNLOAD OF ADMIT CARD BY CANDIDATES:- 20.03.2020
- TENTATIVE DATE OF WRITTEN TEST:-29.03.2020
- Applicants should possess Diploma/ ITI.
- Check Advertisements for educational qualifications.
- IOCL Apprentice selection process may be based on the written test.
- The age limit of the candidates should be 18 to 24 years.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment
- First, go to the official website of the department which is www.iocl.com
- After that click on the “Career” finds the advertisement for Apprentice posts, click on the advertisement.
- After that notification will be open, read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
- To apply to enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Apply Online:- Click Here
Official Notification:- Click Here