Sashastra Seema Bal released the SSB Recruitment 2020 application form. Under this recruitment all the male & female candidates for filling up the posts of Assistant Commandant (Communication). Recently SSB has announced the job advertisement [ADVERTISEMENT NO:345/RC/SSB/AC-COMN./2019] on 22.02.2020 for Assistant Commandant Posts. Applicants who are seeking Defence Jobs those candidates can make the SSB registration 2020 applyssb.com/SSBOnline from 22.02.2020 to 22.03.2020. The last date to submit the online application for Remote Areas is 29.03.2020.
The posts are temporary and selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India. Aspirants should hold Engineering Degree and should possess NCC – ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate. The age limit should not exceed 35 years. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these jobs before the last date of the submission of the application form. Other details about this Jobs 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Details of Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2020
- Advertisement Number:- ADVERTISEMENT NO:345/RC/SSB/AC-COMN./2019
- Job Name:-Assistant Commandant
- Salary:- Rs.56100-177500
- Total Vacancy:- 10
- Official website:- www.ssbrectt.gov.in
- Starting Date for Submission of online application:- 22.02.2020
- Last Date for Submission of online application:- 22.03.2020
- Aspirants should hold Engineering Degree and should possess NCC – ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate.
- Check Advertisements for educational qualifications.
Must See:- IOCL Recruitment 2020 Available Apply Online
- The age limit of the candidates should not exceed 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- SSB will select the aspirants for Assistant Commandant posts on written test, interview/ personality test basis.
Examination Fee of SSB Recruitment 2020
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.400 for UR/ EWS/ OBC candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ Female/ EXSM candidates.
- You should make the payment via net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
How to apply for Sashastra Seema Bal
- First, go to the official website of the department which is www.ssbrectt.gov.in
- After that Click “Advertisements” find the advertisement “Application are invited for the post-Assistant Commandant Communication in SSB”, click on the advertisement.
- After that notification will be open, read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
- To apply to enter your details correctly.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
Apply Online:– Click Here
Official Notification:– Click Here