Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd (MSCB) has released the MSC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2020 for the recruitment of Officer Grade-II (Trainee), Junior Officer (Trainee), Clerk (Trainee), Joint Manager (Trainee) Vacancy at 164 posts. Interested candidates can apply by 16 March 2020. This is a golden opportunity for those students who want a job in the bank sector. SO don’t miss this golden opportunity and apply for this job before the last date of the application form.
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these jobs before the last date of the submission of the application form. Other details about this Jobs 2020, MSC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below. Interested candidates can apply by 16 March 2020.
- The Candidates should have Graduate, Post Graduate (PG) from a recognized University/ Board/ School or equivalent.
- Other education qualification details go to official notification.
- For SI No. 1 Age Limit: 35-40 years.
- For SI No. 2 Age Limit: 30-35 Years.
- For SI No. 3 Age Limit: 21-28 Years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- For General/ OBC/ SBC/ EWS/ SEBC Application Fee: Rs. 1770/-.
- For SC/ ST/ VJ-A, NT-B-C-D/ PWD Application Fee: Rs. 885/-.
- For General/ OBC/ SBC/ EWS/ SEBC Application Fee: Rs. 1180/-.
- For SC/ ST/ VJ-A, NT-B-C-D/ PWD : Rs. 590/-.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test, Interview.
- For Joint Manager pay Post Rs.70000/-.
- For Officer Grade-II Post pay Rs.60000/-.
- Junior Officer Post pay Rs.45000/-.
- Clerk Post pays Rs.30000/-.
- Other pay details go to official notification.
How to Apply for MSC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2020
- First, go to the official website of the department which is https://www.mscbank.com/
- After that click on the career section and apply now.
- After that read all the notification carefully before filling the application form
- After that download the application form and attached all the documents which are mentions in the notification.
- At last, send the application form below the given address.
Official Notification:– Click Here
Apply Now:- Click Here