The department of the Sir Ratan Tata Trust has released the Sir Ratan Tata Scholarship 2020 online application form for all students pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate degree level in the field of architecture, catering & hotel management, fine arts, LLB, Education, and LLM. The scholarship program is applicable to one-year masters in the field of Development Studies, with a special focus on Developmental Economics and Science and Technology Studies.
The main objective of this scholarship is to provide financial supports to the students to make a bright future without any financial aid. The main point is this scholarship cover the tuition fee only to applicants who are studying in India at the undergraduate or postgraduate level. Hostel and other fees are not covered under the scholarship.
- Must be a citizen and resident of India
- Must be below the age of 35 years
- Must have an excellent academic record in the UG degree
The field of study which is preferred for the scholarship are listed below
- Development Studies
- Developmental Economics
- Science and Technology Studies
- Scanned copy of the bank passbook as proof of low-income family
- Scanned copy of Aadhar Card as a proof of Identity.
- Offer or Acceptance Letter from the University of Liverpool.
- Submission of a scholarship essay which includes the reason why a candidate is suitable for the scholarship.
- Personal statement of up to 800 words
- Letter of recommendation written by a professor if the candidate is studying.
Selection Process for Sir Ratan Tata Scholarship 2020
After the initial screening of applicants, candidates are shortlisted to be interviewed in person by a Subject Matter Expert and the Director of the Endowment where the candidate is questioned about his/her subject and areas of interest.
Note: In some cases, a telephonic interview may take place before the final interview.
Terms & Conditions
- The student gives up from paying tuition fee
- The applicants have already received the full scholarship from trusts/organizations
- The student is receiving earnings.
- . No forms will be issued to students studying diploma, part-time, correspondence, or certificate courses
The Secretary & Chief Accountant
Sir Ratan Tata Trust
Homi Mody Street
Mumbai – 400 001, India
Tel: 022 6665 8282
Fax: 022 6665 8013
E-mail: Contact Now
Apply Online:- Click Here