KERALA INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT FUND BOARD has released the KIIFB Recruitment 2020 online application form. Under this recruitment, various posts are available like Project Advisor, Jr/Sr. Project Advisor, Technical Advisor, Sr. Technical Advisor. This job is released under the official notification (KIIFB/CMD/RP-II/04/2020) for filling up various vacancies.
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job from the official website of the department which is cmdkerala.net only through online. So all the eligible candidates can apply for this job and fill the application form before the last date which is 31-05-2020.
From the official notification, the selection process is based on the test / Interview. Applications with false statements will be rejected at any time of the recruitment process. If the candidates preferred to apply more than one post, they should apply in a separate application form. Candidates should send the prescribed documents along with the online submitted application form. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job before the last date of the application form. Other details about this KIIFB Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
- Post Graduate level qualification in the relevant discipline from reputed institutions.
- Check the notification for more details.
- Starting Date of Submission of Application:- 15.04.2020
- Last Date of Submission of Application:- 31-05-2020
- The selection of the KIIFB Recruitment will be based on the test/ Interview.
How to Apply KIIFB Recruitment 2020
- First of all, go to the official website of the department which is @ cmdkerala.net
- Find notification for the above posts given on the home page.
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Then click the online application link and fill the details carefully.
Apply Online:- Click Here
Official Notification:- Click Here