Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) has released the Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2020 online application form to eligible candidates. Eligibility Criteria for Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2020 has provided below.
Application Form 2020 for women contenders who are pursuing UG (under graduation), PG (post-graduation) and doctorate studies in various specialization streams.
- Girls Students who hold Indian Citizenship
- Girls who are Studying in Under Graduation, Post Graduate and also Joined Coaching Classes are eligible to apply.
- Students who have passed 12th class and secured the minimum 60% marks in 10th & 12th Standard are eligible.
- For Vocational Courses: Candidates who have passed 08th Class minimum 50% marks in the final year of schooling are eligible for Fair & Lovely Scholarship.
- Coaching Class: CAT-MBA, Banking Services, Govt Services, CA-CS-ICWA, IIT-JEE, NEET-AIIMS-MBBS, Language: English Communication, etc.
- Women’s Age lies between 15 to 30 years who wish to pursue the UG / PG Courses.
Required Documents for Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2020
- Applicant Passport Size Photograph
- ID Proof (Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Pan Card, Driving License, 10th Class Marksheet with Photo)
- Age Proof Certificate
- 12th Class Marksheet
- 10th Class Marksheet
- Family Income Proof Certificate (Govt Approved Certificate, BPL Card, IT Return)
- Admission Letter
- Latest College Fee Receipt If Applicable
- Latest Graduation Marksheet If Applicable
- Family income proof
Also See:- HMWSSB Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply for the Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarship
- First, Go to the official website of the department.
- First, check the eligibility criteria which is mention above then need to visit the official site that is www.fairandlovely.in.
- Then fill the complete details in a suitable manner without any mistakes.
- Upload your recent scanned photograph and signature and documents along with applications.
- After filling the application form click on the submit button for the submission of the application form.
Project Saraswati, Fair & Lovely Foundation
P.O.Box No. 11281, Marine Lines Post Office
Mumbai – 400 020
Apply Online:- Click Here